Neftemer Multiphase Flow Meter is used for monitoring upstream gross, oil, gas and water production of a producing well. It is a cost effective and viable alternative to in-line multiphase flow meters which are bulky and expensive. The Neftemer multiphase flow meter polls and calculates the gross, oil, gas and water in a flow stream every 2 seconds. The results are then displayed locally. Results can also be transmitted over a secure data link to a display unit in a remote location.
* Continuous production metering of well effluents oil, water and gas rates
* Use for extended well tests (MERT) for a week or more instead of current 24 hour monthly test for production back allocation purposes
* Optimizing flow in gas lifted wells (clients often surprised to learn that gas injection for optimal lifting is not as planned or envisaged. Case histories abound).
* Monitoring of slug flow dominated well which are non-detectable using conventional intrusion meters.
* Frequent tripping wells due to excessive water loading
* Backup meter for LACT units and other fiscal devices in case of instrumental failure.
: The simulator software emulates the gamma ray source and detector assembly
: The PLC had previously converted the signals generated by the detector to numeric data
: The numeric data are collected by a utility software and stored in the configuration computer
: The simulator software feeds the stored raw data back to the PLC during simulation
Suitable for most exploration and production oil and gas fields that include Water-driven oilfield production Naturally flowing and artificial lift well operations Rotary, screw and sucker rod pumps Thermal –steam formation treatment application